During the conference round tables will be organized with important business tourism destinations, both classic and emerging. The associations of the events sector will have a relevant specific weight as they will contribute their perception of the problems present in the industry in Spain.
We will also have the participation of representatives of local institutions and key actors such as flight companies, DMC or hotel chains.
The conference will provide attendees with the most advanced training for event professionals and presentations by recognized experts.
Different production and event management companies, such as AV companies, hostesses agencies, transfers, photography, video, catering, merchandising, telephony, etc. will present their services in the exclusive exhibition space provided.
PROGRAM of the forum “Mallorca: Destination MICE”
09.00 Official opening
09.30 Round table with representatives of the largest national and international associations in the sector, moderated by Ángeles Moreno, president of MPI Spain.
– Carmen Aguirregomezcorta, General Secretary of the ICCA Iberian Chapter
– Matilde Almandoz, president of OPC Spain
– Juan Antonio Casas, president of SpainDMCs
– Pere X. Galmés, board member of TravelAdvisors
11.30 Coffee break
12.00 Session “Event Design Canvas”, by Ángeles Moreno, founder of the Creative Dots and director for Spain of Event Design Collective
14.00 Lunch and exhibition
15.30 Work group session
17.00 Optional networking and teambuilding activities (reservation required)
7:00 pm Cocktail and networking with the speakers at Puro Hotel (only by invitation)
09.00 Round table with representatives of national and international MICE destinations, moderated by Marga Méndez, manager of the Mallorca Convention Bureau
– Francisco Quereda, director of the Malaga Convention Bureau
– Joseba Kepa Olabarrieta, director of the Bilbao Turismo & Convention Bureau
– Mònica Garcia, responsible area congresses of the Barcelona Turisme Convention Bureau
– Olympia Ponno, event organizer and former president MPI Italy, representing the destination Rome
– Karin Krogh, event organizer and creative director of engaging meetings Ltd on behalf of Copenhagen destination
10.45 Session “ROI of the events” by Ángeles Moreno, founder of the Creative dots and director for Spain of Event Design Collective
11.30 Coffee Break
12.00 Round table on “Adaptation of the MICE Industry to the digital world” sponsored by Antevenio. Moderated by Ramzi Shuaibi, Commercial Director of Opera Sites.
– Samantha Pérez, Global B2B Sales Development Manager at Meliá Hotels International
– Eric Mottard, CEO of Eventoplus
– Juan Miguel Caldentey, managing partner of Maximice Events Group
– Ruth Blanch, General Director of Antevenio Spain
– Alda Egurrola-Wienke, Strategic Account Executive of Cvent
13.30 Presentation of road map and official closure with the presence of authorities
– Paula Ginard, insular director of Tourism of the Consell de Mallorca
14.00 Lunch exclusively for those attending Event Design Canvas and Meeting Design sessions, Meetovation
15.00 – 18.00 Training “Event Design Canvas” by Ángeles Moreno, founder of the Creative dots and director for Spain of Event Design Collective
15.00 – 18.00 Training “Meeting Design, Meetovation” by Karin Krogh, creative director, engaging meetings Ltd